What information do we collect from the people that use Wasanii?
We collect the content and other information you provide when you use our services, including when you sign up for an account, create or share profiles, events, blog and news items and what you communicate with others. This can include information in or about the content you provide, such as the location of a photo or the date a file was created. We also collect information about how you use our Services either as a registered user or a visitor. Information collected may include the types of content you view or engage with or the frequency and duration of your activities, name of your Internet service provider, browser type and other system details of the machine you used to access our services.
We collect information from or about the computers, phones, or other devices where you install or access our Services, depending on the permissions you’ve granted. We may associate the information we collect from your different devices, which helps us provide consistent Services across your devices.
We receive information about you from companies that are owned or operated by Wasanii, in accordance with their terms and policies.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, use any of our services, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, make a purchase, respond to a survey or marketing communication or enter any kind of information on our site. When you use our services as an anonymous user, we may collect basic information about browsing habits
How do we use your information?
Our core mission at Wasanii is to provide an unforgettable online experience. We use all the information we have to help us provide and support all Wasanii Services. The following are some of the ways we use this information: -
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To send you targeted marketing communications, communicate about our services and any changes to our policies and terms and to respond to you when you contact us.
• To improve our advertising and measurement systems so we can show you relevant ads on and off our services and measures the effectiveness and reach of ads and services.
• To help verify accounts and activities and promote safety and security on and off of our services such as by investigating suspicious activity or violations of our terms or policies.
How do we protect your information?
We work hard to protect the information collected using teams of engineers, automated systems and advanced technology such as encryption and machine learning. All transactions are processed through verified gateway providers using advanced encryption techniques via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We also offer easy to use security tools that add an extra layer of security to your account.
Do we use 'cookies'?
• Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
• Keep track of advertisements.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won't affect the user's experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information. We share information we have about you within the family of Companies that are part of Wasanii
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We have implemented the following:
• Remarketing with Google AdSense
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
• DoubleClick Platform Integration
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking
Managing your Data
We store data for as long as it is necessary to provide products and services to you and others. Information associated with your account will be kept until your account is deleted, unless we no longer need the data to provide products and services
You can delete your account any time. When you delete your account, we delete things you have uploaded. Please keep in mind that information that others have developed and shared about you is not part of your account and will not be deleted when you delete your account.
Variations to the Policy
Wasanii Media Limited
P.O. Box 59331 – 00200
Email: [email protected]
Date of Last Revision: 1st August 2017.